Wednesday, February 7, 2018

February OMG Goal


So, I didn't get my January goal finished ... I'm working on it slowly but surely.


This month I need to make myself a new purse.  I've had this on my want-to-do list for several years now.  I made a "sample" when I first bought the Pink Sand Beach Designs "Barbados Bag".  I used some black and white fabric and I *loved* the bag!  I literally used it till I wore it out.

Of course, I've had this lovely navy & green fabric sitting, already "kitted" up.


I know that I can finish this project while still working on last month's goal and completing my Stash Bee blocks =)

Linked up here as #147 .

1 comment:

  1. Great fabric pull for the bag. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!