Sunday, October 30, 2016

OMG Finish


I actually finished most of this early in the month, but the final border sat next to the machine for two weeks before I finally made myself finish it.


Only half bad ...
Really frustrated with the rain because it means I don't get good pics.  I tried yesterday morning, but got interrupted with a call from work, then I went straight to Autzen to work at the football game, after which  I walked home, so it was after dark when I could finally get back to it.  Of course it's been wet all day today, so inside pics it is ...

Yikes!
I am so in love with this.  It is definitely the biggest top I've finished to date.  Even with my son holding up his arms as high as they go, it still drags the ground a bit.

Now what am I going to do?
For once I also know how I want to quilt it.  Usually I'm paralyzed at this point, so I'm excited to keep up the momentum for this project.

Oh, well ... As good as it gets.
YAY! After a few months, I'm finally making and meeting goals once again.

Linked up here as #34.

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!