Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Calming August Stash Bee Block


This month Carla is our queen bee and asked for these low-volume blocks with pinwheels randomly placed throughout.  I had quite a time pulling out all different prints.  There's a lot of sand in there =)Carla's question this month is, "If you ever decided to get a tattoo, what would it be a picture of and where would you put it?"  I'm afraid I'm much too straight-laced to ever want a tattoo ... to me it's like covering an expensive car with bumper stickers.  It just doesn't make sense.  That said, I do like Henna--the swirly, feminine designs.  And I very much like that they fade away by the time I'm tired of seeing and feeling them =)

1 comment:

  1. I live in an area made almost entirely of limestone sand. We have a lot of sand here too so this lovely block will blend in perfectly, I am sure. Thank you!
    I am also NOT a tattoo girl, but I am really intrigued by the things that people feel are so significant to them that they have the images engraved in their skin. Indian bridal henna is beautiful. I too love those abstract, purely decorative designs (especially as they are temporary!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!