Thursday, November 6, 2014

ALOYF November Goal

I didn't get my October goal of finishing up the woven-look baby quilt done.  I ended up having to piece together the backing which I didn't count on.  It's all sandwiched and ready to go, but this month, I have a more pressing project in mind ...


Nicholas has a fundraising bazaar coming up for his London/Paris trip in 2 years, so this month I'm working on a bunch of smaller projects that can be stocking stuffers or neighbor/teacher gifts for him to sell.  We've come up with a list of 10 things we're going to make so far.  Three of them he'll be in charge of, and the rest are up to me ...5 of them are shown above in various stages of doneness ...

Linked up here as #61.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!