Tuesday, July 29, 2014

ALOYF July Finish


So I did meet my goal of finishing 3 more blocks in addition to the 3 I'd already mostly finished.  I completed the LeMoyne Star, then totally pieced the Sawtooth Star, Churn Dash and Card Trick blocks.





The 6 I have left are a Drunkard's Path, Hexi Flower, Granny's Favorite, Orange Peel, Winding Ways and Lover's Knot. (Just in case you're interested =) )


They are 100% hand-pieced, but I haven't pressed them yet.  I'll do that when I'm ready to add the sashing and finish the top.


I really like how the points come together so cleanly on the Lemoyne Star and Card Trick blocks.  I haven't decided what I'm going to do next month, but now I have a couple of days to decide ...

Originally Linked up as #33.

3 comments:

  1. Handpiecing! Sew very nice! Congrats of finishing your goal ... ;) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully hand pieced!! Congratulations on finishing your July goal!! Happy stitching, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. The look great. This is going to be a really pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!