Monday, March 31, 2014

Just in the Nick of Time ...

My ALOYF March Finish (barely)



This month I thought I was keeping things simple.  Well, HSTs can be simple, but it definitely took more time than I thought it would.  I did get a new ruler (!) to help trim all those buggars and I did get all the blocks pieced together, but I still have to press some final seams open.


And I definitely did not get to my bonus step ... I think it'll be a couple of months before I get whole top pieced.  I've got a couple of other projects on my plate that it's time to focus on.


I was #24 in the March Goals Link-up.

2 comments:

  1. Now you've inspired me to do my black and white quilt - I LOVE your choice of colors and the pattern - can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the completion. They always feel good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!