Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July Stash Bee


Today I decided to focus on my bee blocks this month.  Sandra asked for these super cute bird blocks (tutorial here.)  There were quite a few pieces to cut, but it came together quickly.  I like the color combos--hope she does, too.  If you try it, the beaks are a bit tricky--make sure to make it deeper than you think you need to--I didn't register that I'd lose that much in the seam allowance.

The last couple of days I started working on my Sister Swap project (sorry, no sneak peaks yet.)  It did give me the perfect excuse to buy a book I've been looking at and lusting after, though :)  I also finished the quilt for my soon-to-be-born nephew.  I just need to get the tag on and I'll share it with you all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey don't blame me for you buying that book! LOL I'm glad you are enjoying getting things accomplished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!