Monday, November 26, 2012

A Quick Update



Today I send off my November block for the Stash Bee.  I really liked this one.  My stash is seriously lacking in yellows, oranges and pinks, but I managed to pull some together.  I'm having a hard time giving this up, but it is one of the blocks I've been wanting to try, so I'm glad I had the chance.  If my sewing machine and ironing board were not on opposite ends of the house, it would have come together a bit more quickly, but I did it in an evening and a piece of the next morning.


I also sent off my Quilt U Be Mine project last week to the next person.  Here's a sneak peak.  That's all there will be until the reveal on Valentine's Day :)  I really like the way it turned out, I hope Pippa does too.  I got the next square and am working on ideas for that one now.


Finally, later this week, I'll be posting for the Holiday Lane Blog Hop.  I've never appliqued before, so I underestimated how long it would take.  I'm loving the way its coming along, but doubt I'll have it quilted by the time I post.  I'll be finished with the flimsy, but not the project ... Oh, well.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the November block for Stash Bee - nice flow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your dresden. It is just so sunny! I signed up to follow your blog, Hope you will do the same, my day is the 29th, tomorrow!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you. Come back soon!